KOYO sta3072 Bearing
NSK was founded in 1916 and produced the first ball bearings made in Japan. Since then, the company has spearheaded the development of bearings in Japan. NSK now offers a full range of bearings and sells them worldwide.
NSK Ltd. is a company produces industrial machinery bearings, precision machinery and parts, and automotive bearings and components.
NSK is a manufacturer of bearings globally and the largest in Japan. The company produces industrial machinery bearings, precision machinery and parts, and automotive bearings and components.NSK Bearings is a machine element that constrains relative motion to only the desired motion, and reduces friction between moving parts
NSK Bearings extend the working life of wheels, pulleys, and other rotating parts by reducing friction and enabling parts to move smoothly. Also called slewing rings or slewing bearings, they are installed between two surfaces to keep parts aligned and support axial and radial loads. Axial (thrust) bearings support loads parallel to the axis of the shaft, such as those exerted by a table supporting a weight.
- NSK B-77 needle roller bearings
- Yes (with retaining
- 120 mm x 180 mm x 28 mm NSK 6024DDU deep groove ball bearings
- Bearings with Housin
- 196,85 mm x 254 mm x 27,783 mm NSK L540049/L540010 cylindrical roller bearings
- With triple seals
- Square flange shape
- 300 mm x 420 mm x 56 mm NSK 7960A angular contact ball bearings
- Deep Groove Ball Bea
- NSK BH-1412 needle roller bearings
- 304 Stainless Steel
- 50 mm x 90 mm x 20 mm NSK 6210ZZ deep groove ball bearings
- Square Type
- Flange Type